Tuesday 3 November 2015

Orders from Alam Shah~!!

Konnichiwa minna-san こんにちはみんなさん~!!
Salam & hye everyone~!!

*This is an update of a long completed order*

An acquaintance of mine from Facebook has requested for me to make pillows with the Puma logo. He is quite a Puma die-hard fan, hihi..

I made two different sizes of the pillows, and made them from polar fleece, which is a very soft fabric. I have also decided to stitch them using a sewing machine this time, thus, this is my very first pillow sewed using a sewing machine.

30 x 30 cm Puma pillow

A4-sized Puma pillow




I am glad that Shah very much likes the Puma pillows I made for him. Arigatou for ordering~!! ^_^

Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~!!
Thanks for browsing & happy shopping~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop any comments, questions or even critiques~!! ^_^
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~...