Thursday 12 March 2015

More orders from Kolej Kediaman Pertama, University of Malaya~!!

Konnichiwa minna-san こんにちはみんなさん~!!
Salam n hye everyone~!!

Back in 2013, a University of Malaya student placed a large order for her residential college's event (Kolej Kediaman Pertama) (click here for the blog post). This year, another student from the same residential college has contacted me via Facebook and WhatsApp.

This time, they wanted 25 pcs 2-toned Star Paper Clips. Since it was an urgent request, I managed to finish them in 2 days.




Showing off GPC's new business card :3

My friend helped me to deliver to paper clips to Zhi An (the person in charge for contacting me) as I had night classes.

Feedback from Zhi An

Honto ni arigatou to KK1 UM for ordering again from GPC! ^_^

Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~!!
Thanks for browsing & happy shopping~!!

2 comments:

Feel free to drop any comments, questions or even critiques~!! ^_^
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~...