Thursday 14 November 2013

Another order from Arief, my bro~!!

Konnichiwa minna-san こんにちはみんなさん~!!
Salam n hye everyone~!! 

*This is an update of a long completed order*

My bro, Arief, asked me to make a pillow for his friend's wedding. Since at that time, I was a bit blank and ran out of ideas, this is what I finally created. A square pillow with heart decorations. (these pics were taken via phone, I'm sorry for the low quality of the pics) >_<



back side

Feedback from Arief

Arigatou to my bro for ordering from me~.. :3

Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~!!
Thanks for browsing & happy shopping~!!

2 comments:

  1. kena cilok dari google kalo nak cari idea for your design hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nurfaezah: hehe... tue la.. ari tue malas nk gi google... :P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments, questions or even critiques~!! ^_^
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~...