Friday 27 April 2012

Orders from Nurul Husna Sofia~!!

Konnichiwa minna-san こんにちはみんなさん~!!
Salam n hye everyone~!!

I received an order from Nurul Husna Sofia who wanted various shapes of felt cut-outs. She was interested after looking at a pic I posted for fun, hehe.. (see the pic below) I snapped the pic before I started to sew them, coz I thought they all looked nice & kinda cute, haha.. XP


So Husna ordered 30 pcs each of felt cut-outs in the shapes of bunnies, teddy bears & stars.






Arigato gozaimashita to Husna for ordering & buying from me. And not to be forgotten, thanks as well to Nonie Craft who gave me this customer since she was busy to take the order, hehe..

Arigato gozaimasu ありがとうございます~!!
Thanks for browsing & happy shopping~!!

5 comments:

  1. wah..ne yg best,bagi2 customer kan?.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @syahmi-kun: kalo nk, kne bli.. hehe..

    @yui: thanks.. syukur2 coz ade gak org nk order felt ptong2 nie, hehe.. >_<

    @eca: hehe.. thanks.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments, questions or even critiques~!! ^_^
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~...